Saturday, August 05, 2006


[*u.NexPeC.tEd*] ...
I never expected things to turn out this way. It was so unexpected. I guess nobody saw this coming too. I should have more faith in God, especially since I prayed about it and asked Him to take care of things cause there was seriously nothing more we could do to get more people to join us. Rejections and being seen as part of a rejected CCA. We'll show you we're capable, capable of bringing the standard of our choir up. And when that time comes, when we bring glory to God, our school, and ourselves, it's you people who'll regret not being a part of us, for turning us down and rejecting us when we pleaded with you guys to join us.

Well, it sure did come as an awesome pleasant surprise. We're going somewhere else better than Prague. We're going to 3 European countries. We're gonna compete on a higher arena. We're gonna make ourselves proud. So now we're not going to Prague, but to Austria, Czech Republic and Sloviaka for choral competitions. We're gonna spend 9 fantastic days together and do well in those competitions. But for now, it's just us and promos.

Alright, this week was really gruelling and tiring. Thank goodness the coming week will be better. But I'll have to do intensive revion and studying during the National Day and school holiday. Yup. But I'm glad and happy and full of joy and hope.

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD.

Amen.

Love always,
Cheryn ...
posted at 8/05/2006 10:36:00 am

The Girl

[name]* Cheryn Tan Gek Lee *
[age]* 1 9 *
[loves]*CaTS & DogS * FaMilY & FwenS * SleePinG and gOinG 2 tHE BeaCH * SingiNg & DaNCing BallEt *
[hates]Chilli and snakes
[School]C.H.I.J Secondary Toa Payoh (ijtp)
|1/6 2002|2/6 2003|3/3 2004|4/3 2005|
Catholic Junior College (cjc)
| 1st intake 1T14 | 2nd intake 1T32 | 2006
| 2T32 2007|


Tagboard



Sweet People

*Adeline Khng*
*Amelia Lim*
*Amelia Yeo*
*Anastasia*
*Andre*
*Andrea*
*Carmen*
*Celine*
*Charmaine*
*Cheryl ( ijtp choir )*
*Cheryl ( cjchoir )*
*Cherlynn*
*Chris Ngoh*
*Claire*
*Clare Quek*
*Daphne*
*Debbie*
*Della*
*Dora*
*Elaine*
*Ernest*
*Ethel*
*Felix*
*Gerome*
*Gervin*
*Gillian*
*Guano*
*Iain*
*Isabel*
*Jasmine*
*Jeslynn*
*Joshua*
*Junchyi*
*JunHoe*
*Kok Wey A.K.A Angel*
*Lizzie*
*Lurong*
*Majella(jelly woo)*
*Marcus*
*Marilyn*
*Melanie*
*Michelle Loo*
*Mushu*
*Natasha*
*Nicole Low*
*Noel*
*Nora*
*Qimin*
*Qingguang*
*Sam*
*Samira*
*Sara-ann*
*Sharon*
*Shermeen*
*Stef Peng*
*Tricia*
*Trudy*
*Wan Er*
*Weilin*
*Weiling*
*Wilfred*
*yan peng(woman)*
*Yi Cheng*
*Yining*
*Yoon Sann*
*Yurong*

Credits

layout: lycheefairy
resources: x x inspiration: x